This month “EVOLVE” is our featured magazine and I wanted to give you a look into why this publication was chosen. First, Evolve is an online fashion and lifestyle magazine dedicated to bringing you a very stylish, sophisticated, informative, positive look into the plus size world. They are based in the UK and officially launched in Dec. 2010 with a party held at the beautiful Avalon bar & lounge in London.
Evolve is a newer magazine but so far has proven to have a winning formula for success. Consisting of about 45 pages, they touch on a number of subjects such as interviews, love advice, confidence boosting, fashion, modeling insight, health tips and more.
Rianne Ward is Evolve’s CEO & Creative Director. Her background also includes: Singer / Songwriter and Production Assistant.
Here is a more detailed look at what you can see & expect from Evolve Magazine…
1. Health and Lifestyle
2. In-depth interviews with Mica Paris, Angie Le Mar, Lady Lush, Levi Roots, & Rosie Mercado.
3. How to be Curvy & Confident with Jamil Kali, Miss K and Des O’Conner
4. Love advice on “How can you mend a broken heart” & “Guide to Surviving Valentine’s Day”
5. A look into a fabulous full figured burlesque show in London
6. “Drop 2 Dress Sizes” with Ruth Rogers of Body Gossip
7. Fashionable thoughts, Bringing Sexy Back & The Essential Lingerie Drawer
8. The Best Plus Size Brands: Anna Scholz, Style 369, Monif C, Torrid, ASOS Curves, & Domino Dollhouse.
9. Spring Summer Trends, Smart Skin and Beauty Insider
10. “From The Other Side”…getting men’s perspectives on the full figured world.
Rianne Ward has assembled a world class team of talented writers, top notch photography, and graphic designers. It goes without saying that Evolve has a flawless layout and is an amazing read from start to finish!
You can check out their website at: www.Evolve-Magazine.com